To reserve an RV site, click on the lease agreement link below and print. Complete agreement and mail with your payment to:
Fieldstone RV Park
110 202nd Street
Arnolds Park, IA 51331
Questions? Call (712) 332-7631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Campground Rules Agreement:
Campground Rules Effective September 1, 2008
The following rules govern your use of the Fieldstone RV Park facilities and are part of the terms of your lease. These rules may be amended from time to time as necessary and in the event that there are, you will be given a new list of rules.
1. Campers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. After 9:00 p.m., children under the age of 18 are to be at their assigned and registered site.
2. All campers must register with the staff.
3. All campers must be responsible for their visitors. Visitor identification tags are available at the office to identify your guests.
4. Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
5. The speed limit in the park is 10 mph and will be enforced.
6. Pets with certificates of rabies vaccinations are welcome. When outside, pets must be attended and leashed with a lead of 10 feet or less. Owners are to walk pets in the dog walk area, and must clean up after their pets. Dogs must not be left outside unattended.
7. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
8. Campfires should be made only from wood or other approved materials. Any stored wood should be stored off the grass. Campfires may only be made in fire rings. Campfires must no exceed two feet above the fire ring. The use of accelerates such as gas and kerosene for starting fires is prohibited. Garbage, including plastics and foods, must be disposed of according to campsite restrictions and may not be burned.
9. The maximum number of RVs per site is one. The maximum occupancy of the RV per site is not to exceed six people. In the event that you should have occasional guests that would exceed the maximum occupancy please obtain written permission from the office.
10. Tents are not permitted.
11. The maximum number of vehicles per site is two. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, RVs, 5th wheels, boats and trailers are all considered vehicles. Additional vehicles must be parked in the storage/overflow area. No parking permitted in roadways. See staff if long-term vehicle storage is needed.
12. No use of unauthorized vehicles will be allowed in the campground. No commercial enterprise will operate from the campgrounds and no extra work vehicles or equipment will be stored on campground property.
13. Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat. Site ornaments, decorations and improvements require prior approval by the manager. All ornaments and furnishings must be removed at the end of your stay. No permanent attachments to trees nor cutting of trees is permitted. Only factory-made canopies and awnings allowed.
14. No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly persons will be removed from the premises.
15. CAUTION: Extreme water pressure may exist. We advise the use of a pressure reducer.
16. We assume no responsibility for personal property left at your site, boat or in the parking/storage areas. Management has the right to evict anyone from the premises who is being disorderly, creating a problem, has made threatening actions, or is using abusive language. If any problems or injuries occur, please let staff know as soon as possible to ensure the safety of everyone.
17. Camping is an outdoor experience. We do not give credits or refunds due to discomfort of nature, weather, or for early departure or eviction.
18. All local, state, and federal laws must be obeyed.
19. In the event of an emergency please immediately call 911. If the emergency does not relate to health or safety, please contact the park manager Max Grisham at 712-332-7631.